Re: [xenu-usergroup] css @import

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 20, 2010
      Update:
      Now Xenu does parse CSS files too :)

      It is handled the same way as the stuff between <STYLE> and </STYLE>.

      Tilman

      ========

      Ok, I had to go back to the drawing board. Now I look for <STYLE> first,
      and then for "@import ...;". This seems to work. Here's a new beta
      version that will detect @import, but also URLs in STYLE= Elements.
      It does NOT parse CSS files.

      I dedicate this beta to The Gorgeous Princess Victoria of Sweden, whose
      wedding to Clark Kent contributed that there's really nothing on
      television besides herself and the soccer world cup :-)

      Tilman

      On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 18:15:03 +0200, melchior prisi wrote:

      >----- on 19.06.2010 17:27 Tilman Hausherr wrote:
      >> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:15:46 -0700 (PDT), Wayne Rhine wrote:
      >> I thought that @import was always at the beginning of a line :-(
      >
      >Unusual but valid.
      >@import has to stay before the other styles but you can have the whole
      >CSS in one line...
      >

      >> The content of that css is also weird, is this correct?
      >>
      >> html>body #title {
      >> width:auto;
      >> }
      >
      >A hack for IE7 (?) - but valid CSS.
      >

      >Melchior
    • melchior prisi
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 20, 2010
        ----- on 20.06.2010 12:15 Tilman Hausherr wrote:
        > Update:
        > Now Xenu does parse CSS files too :)
        > http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenubeta.zip

        ... and finds css files which are imported by imported css files...

        Thank you
        Melchior