Re: [xenu-usergroup] css @import

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 19, 2010
      Thanks, that one works fine.

      In the meantime, I have also managed to work with

      style="....url(...)...".

      If anyone has websites with this, send them to me. I only tested with
      pcwelt.de.

      Tilman

      On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 15:29:27 +0200, melchior prisi wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >----- on 19.06.2010 14:58 Tilman Hausherr wrote:
      >> Does anyone use @import for stylesheets instead of <link...>?
      >> If you do, please send me your URLs, I just made a quick attempt to
      >> handle these.
      >
      >Here's one:
      >http://benjeger.ch/
      >

      >Melchior
    • melchior prisi
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 19, 2010
        ----- on 19.06.2010 17:27 Tilman Hausherr wrote:
        > On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:15:46 -0700 (PDT), Wayne Rhine wrote:
        > I thought that @import was always at the beginning of a line :-(

        Unusual but valid.
        @import has to stay before the other styles but you can have the whole
        CSS in one line...

        > The content of that css is also weird, is this correct?
        >
        > html>body #title {
        > width:auto;
        > }

        A hack for IE7 (?) - but valid CSS.

        Melchior
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 19, 2010
          Ok, I had to go back to the drawing board. Now I look for <STYLE> first,
          and then for "@import ...;". This seems to work. Here's a new beta
          version that will detect @import, but also URLs in STYLE= Elements.
          It does NOT parse CSS files.

          I dedicate this beta to The Gorgeous Princess Victoria of Sweden, whose
          wedding to Clark Kent contributed that there's really nothing on
          television besides herself and the soccer world cup :-)

          Tilman

          On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 18:15:03 +0200, melchior prisi wrote:

          >----- on 19.06.2010 17:27 Tilman Hausherr wrote:
          >> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:15:46 -0700 (PDT), Wayne Rhine wrote:
          >> I thought that @import was always at the beginning of a line :-(
          >
          >Unusual but valid.
          >@import has to stay before the other styles but you can have the whole
          >CSS in one line...
          >

          >> The content of that css is also weird, is this correct?
          >>
          >> html>body #title {
          >> width:auto;
          >> }
          >
          >A hack for IE7 (?) - but valid CSS.
          >

          >Melchior
        • melchior prisi
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 19, 2010
            ----- on 19.06.2010 21:15 Tilman Hausherr wrote:
            > Ok, I had to go back to the drawing board. Now I look for <STYLE> first,
            > and then for "@import ...;". This seems to work. Here's a new beta
            > version that will detect @import, but also URLs in STYLE= Elements.

            Yes, works fine, as far as I can see.

            > I dedicate this beta to The Gorgeous Princess Victoria of Sweden, whose
            > wedding to Clark Kent contributed that there's really nothing on
            > television besides herself and the soccer world cup :-)

            :-) :-) :-)

            Melchior
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 20, 2010
              Update:
              Now Xenu does parse CSS files too :)

              It is handled the same way as the stuff between <STYLE> and </STYLE>.

              Tilman

              ========

              Ok, I had to go back to the drawing board. Now I look for <STYLE> first,
              and then for "@import ...;". This seems to work. Here's a new beta
              version that will detect @import, but also URLs in STYLE= Elements.
              It does NOT parse CSS files.

              I dedicate this beta to The Gorgeous Princess Victoria of Sweden, whose
              wedding to Clark Kent contributed that there's really nothing on
              television besides herself and the soccer world cup :-)

              Tilman

              On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 18:15:03 +0200, melchior prisi wrote:

              >----- on 19.06.2010 17:27 Tilman Hausherr wrote:
              >> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:15:46 -0700 (PDT), Wayne Rhine wrote:
              >> I thought that @import was always at the beginning of a line :-(
              >
              >Unusual but valid.
              >@import has to stay before the other styles but you can have the whole
              >CSS in one line...
              >

              >> The content of that css is also weird, is this correct?
              >>
              >> html>body #title {
              >> width:auto;
              >> }
              >
              >A hack for IE7 (?) - but valid CSS.
              >

              >Melchior
            • melchior prisi
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 20, 2010
                ----- on 20.06.2010 12:15 Tilman Hausherr wrote:
                > Update:
                > Now Xenu does parse CSS files too :)
                > http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenubeta.zip

                ... and finds css files which are imported by imported css files...

                Thank you
                Melchior