Re: [xenu-usergroup] how to test the links INSIDE the 404 error pages?

  • Jan Hendrik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9 7:34 AM
      Concerning [xenu-usergroup] how to test the li
      Ignacio Seron wrote on 9 Jun 2010, 10:36, at least in part:

      > Hello.
      > Today I realize that many 404 pages have links inside them. ( when you
      > customize the 404 page for example)
      > *And I was wondering.. how to test them using xenu?*

      E.g. include these files in your sitemap (or some other listing,
      errorpages.html for instance) and check that with Xenu. Or just
      check them file by file in Xenu if you only have a few.

      JH
      Freedom quote:

      Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
      -- Theodore Roosevelt, quoting a West African proverb