exclude Url feature?

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2010
      exclude Url feature?

      Hello

      About the "do not check any Urls beginning with...

      I've tried both,

      http://c.statcounter.com

      c.statcounter.com

      and Xenu still check em?

      Thank you much!

      Al Guevara

      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2010
        Could it be that you added them, then entered your original URL? In that
        case it removes them. You'd have to enter the url first, then add the
        exclude. Alternatively - this problem has been solved in the current
        beta, there's now a warning.

        On Mon, 24 May 2010 17:21:38 -0700, Al Guevara wrote:

        >Hello
        >About the "do not check any Urls beginning with...
        >I've tried both,
        >http://c.statcounter.com
        >
        >c.statcounter.com
        >and Xenu still check em?
        >

        >Thank you much!
        >Al Guevara
      • Al Guevara
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2010
          Thank you Tilman,

          I'm not following your answers, are you saying BOTH areas need to be filed out?
          I'll play around with the beta and test.

          Thanks

          Al Guevara

          From: "Tilman Hausherr" <tilman@...>
          To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com