Re: [xenu-usergroup] strange output on report - Url write tobrowser is wrong+status bar is right

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2010
      Hi Thomas and Tilman

      Now I get it - you're both talking about absolute links, not relative, right?

      Al Guevara

      From: "Fischer, Thomas" <fischer@...-goettingen.de>
      To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [xenu-usergroup] strange output on report - Url write tobrowser is wrong+status bar is right

      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2010
        It doesn't matter. If you have /../ in a link, Xenu doesn't like it,
        regardless if it is absolute, or if you link relatively to something
        higher than the root.

        Tilman

        Am 23.05.2010 04:28, schrieb Al Guevara:
        > Hi Thomas and Tilman
        >
        > Now I get it - you're both talking about absolute links, not relative, right?
        >

        > Al Guevara

        > From: "Fischer, Thomas"<fischer@...-goettingen.de>
        > To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [xenu-usergroup] strange output on report - Url write tobrowser is wrong+status bar is right
        >

        >> hi Al,
        >>

        >> Am 21.05.2010 um 21:55 schrieb Al Guevara:
        >>

        >> I'm sorry Tilman. im not uderstanding>
        >> The link in question is not 404, its a good link?
        >>

        >> No, it's mot a good link, since the server replies with an error messages:
        >> "400 Bad Request text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"
        >>

        >> Thomas

      • Al Guevara
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2010
          Thank for the help on URL's Tom and Tilman.

          Al Guevara

          From: "Fischer, Thomas" <fischer@...-goettingen.de>
          To: xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com