Re: [xenu-usergroup] Expressing Dublin Core metadata using HTML

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2010

      I do check this link rel thing because its usually for CSS links.

      A solution for you would be to put
      http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/
      in the exclusion list.

      But its kindof weird that you use something that starts with http (thus
      looks like a link to me, even if one can't click on it), and then
      doesn't work...

      Tilman

      http://www.MathGuide.de/cgi-bin/ssgfi/anzeige.pl?db=math&nr=005032&ew=SSGFI.