Checking huge websites

    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 10 7:08 AM
      Hi,

      Is there anyone on this list who has used Xenu's Link Sleuth to check
      huge websites (300000 links) ? I'm asking because one user claims it
      always crashes on two of his PCs with XP SP2.

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)