Re: [xenu-usergroup] let's use *standard* regex library

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:46:16 +0400, Eugeny.Sattler@... wrote:

      >Tilman ,
      >
      >can we use famous and standard PCRE.dll library instead of the one you found
      >on www.codeguru.com ?

      Not at this time. I'm quite happy with codeguru and codeproject, they
      have helped me a lot both privately and professionally. The class I'm
      using is so good that my new code is very short:

      // 2.10.2004 Javascript?
      CString m_csJavascript = AfxGetApp()->GetProfileString
      ("Options", "Javascript");
      if (pcsLink->Left(11) == "javascript:" &&
      !m_csJavascript.IsEmpty())
      {
      Regexp reXenu (m_csJavascript);
      if (reXenu.Match(*pcsLink))
      {
      *pcsLink = reXenu[1];
      }
      }

      It still cost me many hours, this was the discussion here :)