mail address check

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25 1:47 PM
      I've started a partial check of mail addresses. The current beta
      will check the domains of mail addresses (the part after the "@"). Xenu
      makes a DNS request for MX records.

      If Xenu can't find the file DNSAPI.DLL, it will check nothing. If Xenu
      cannot find a host or an MX record for it, it will report the error "no
      such host". If Xenu does find an MX record, it will output "skip type"
      as usual.

      Thus, the new version will only find broken domains of mail addresses.
      It doesn't check whether the user exists. The reason is that I doubt
      that there is an exact check. (For obvious reason: it would help
      spammers)