RE: [xenu-usergroup] Xenu keeps deleting itself?

  • Mark Findlay
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010

      No, I’m just on my home computer, and all other programs install and run just fine. Oddest thing I ever saw.

      Mark

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
        Another thing to try is that after it happens, look into the event logs
        in the control center, and into the logs of any security software
        (antivirus, antispy) you have installed to see if it mentions anything.

        Btw, the current version is 1.3.5,
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/XENU.ZIP
        and there's also a nice beta here.