Re: checking links in javascript - finally works!

    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 8, 2004
      guys,

      i think we are getting near the end of this javascript link saga.

      eugeny, i get perfect results with your simplified regex:

      javascript:[_a-z0-9]+ *\( *['"]([^'"]+)['"]

      this morning i noticed it still missed a lot of URLs, but that is
      because many use capitals: openJump, openSite, etc.

      so i added A-Z:

      javascript:[_a-zA-Z0-9]+ *\( *['"]([^'"]+)['"]

      and now it finds everything!

      - top domains
      - URLs with any extensions
      - URLs with ?parameters
      - relative URLs
      - URLs with parameters such as height, width, resize etc.

      brilliant! thanks for all the help eugeny & tilman!

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)