Question

  • Dinesh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2010
      Can we run the reports using windows command prompt do we have this feature if so can someone help me with this.

      Has anyone tried to schedule the reports using windows schedule if so can you please let me know now to do so.

      Your help will be Appricated.

      Thanks
    • Andrew H Lohmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2010
        Hi

        Scheduling things sounds contrary to the normal cycle of test repair test. That is you would surely test using Zenu after you have carried out some changes. Other tools you should consider using, as these monitor you site under there own schedule or are event triggered, they are;

        https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/
        http://www.google.com/analytics/
        http://www.google.com/webmasters/

        I am not sure if I will see the picture that I have pasted showing number of visitors and where they are located.

        --
        Andrew H Lohmann
        Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlohmann

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2010
          Hi, this is only available in the $300 commercial version. (Free trial
          available on request, email me directly)

          Tilman