AW: [xenu-usergroup] Question about different logins for one website

  • Liebermann, Anja Carolin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2009
      Thanks for the answer. It seems to work. Some of the weird results I get are ( I guess) due to the setup of this website which goes against the intended use of the WCMS. But that is another problem, which shouldn't bother anybody here.

      By the way I am using Xenu now for years and I am happy that you are now developing new versions of it again. Thanks a lot!

      Anja