Re: [xenu-usergroup] Question about different logins for one website

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
      You might want to try this solution:

      Note that the FORM query string isn't saved in the INI file, so you'll
      have to enter it by hand or with copy & paste.

      Tilman

      On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:15:46 +0100, Liebermann, Anja Carolin wrote:

      >Hello,
      >
      >I have a question and haven't found the answer so far.
      >
      >I want to check a website with login. That works so far (good and
      >thanks!). But now I want to check the same website using a different
      >login and can't change the useraccount Xenu is using.
      >Depending on the login a completely different site is shown to the
      >users, so I have to check always both versions.
      >
      >Is there a posibillity to change the login? What I already tried is
      >login with IE differently and then start xenu again, which didn't work.
      >Also I won't get asked again. I also removed all saved login information
      >from IE, but that didn't work either.
      >
      >Is there a posibility for direct access to the login information like
      >the ini file? Or any othe hints what I might try to achieve my different
      >logins?
      >
      >Thanks
      >
      >Anja

    • Liebermann, Anja Carolin
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2009
        Thanks for the answer. It seems to work. Some of the weird results I get are ( I guess) due to the setup of this website which goes against the intended use of the WCMS. But that is another problem, which shouldn't bother anybody here.

        By the way I am using Xenu now for years and I am happy that you are now developing new versions of it again. Thanks a lot!

        Anja

        Note that the FORM query string isn't saved in the INI file, so you'll
        have to enter it by hand or with copy & paste.

        Tilman

        On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:15:46 +0100, Liebermann, Anja Carolin wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >I have a question and haven't found the
        answer so far.

        >I want to check a website with login. That works
        so far (good and
        >thanks!). But now I want to check the same website using
        a different
        >login and can't change the useraccount Xenu is using.
        >Depending on the login a completely different site is shown to
        the
        >users, so I have to check always both versions.
        >
        >Is
        there a posibillity to change the login? What I already tried is
        >login
        with IE differently and then start xenu again, which didn't work.
        >Also I
        won't get asked again. I also removed all saved login information
        >from
        IE, but that didn't work either.

        >Is there a posibility for
        direct access to the login information like
        >the ini file? Or any othe
        hints what I might try to achieve my different
        >logins?
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Anja

        >Yahoo!