64 bit version of Xenu (beta)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      I just bought a new PC with Windows 7 64 bit. And I found that there is
      a free beta of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 available on their website,
      so I tried making a 64 bit version of xenu.exe:
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/Xenu64.zip

      If you have a 64 bit Windows, try it and tell me how it works. (Rename
      the xenu.exe that you already have installed). The EXE file is much
      bigger. I suspect that I am making some config mistake with Visual C++
      2010 and that it is packing a ton of library stuff into the EXE file
      that isn't needed.

      If this works, then it would help people who run Xenu with huge websites
      (over a million URLs).