Re: [xenu-usergroup] Delay

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2009
      On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:00:49 +0100, Tono wrote:

      >I do not use Xenu for my own websites. I use Xenu for another websites, for knowing what and how many files have.

      Then ask the owners of these websites to change their server settings
      :-)
      Obviously, there's a reason that they don't want so many requests...

      Tilman

    • Tono
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2009
        Could you put the "delay" option for next release?

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2009
          On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:53:57 +0100, Tono wrote:

          >Could you put the "delay" option for next release?

          No; it would take several hours of work. Plus, it would acomplish
          something that the web site owner doesn't want you to do.

          Tilman