Re: [xenu-usergroup] Question about my Xenu results

  • Shiner
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 26, 2009
      If you can't find your old .htaccess file, download and install the WP Super Cache plugin and that "should" create a new .htaccess for you.  (Never tried that before, but I know it does create a new .htaccess file)

      Chris

      KWhite wrote:

      Okay, did the following:

      Deleted all my redirects (didn’t work)

      Checked privacy settings, and they are set to be visible to everyone

      I don’t currently have an .htaccess file, so I am looking in history for the last one that worked to restore it.

      (So far, my .htaccess has been the source of most of my aggravation. )

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 26, 2009