Re: checking links in javascript - different regex results

    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 5, 2004
      hi tilman,

      got good results with:

      Javascript=javascript:.*\(['"](.*[^'](\?.*)?)['"](.*)

      it found all URLs and top domains.

      it did not catch:

      javascript:openWin
      ('http://udp.intercea.co.uk/deutsch/bus_popup.htm','432','287');

      which now showed up in the report as:

      http://udp.intercea.co.uk/deutsch/bus_popup.htm','432','287

      how can i strip the height and width parameters, anyone?

      frank

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@b...>

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)