RE: [xenu-usergroup] Re: checking links in javascript

  • Eugeny.Sattler@RU.NESTLE.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 5, 2004
      > But I don't know if his \w works.
      "\w" stands for wORD symbol, i.e. any letter or any digit
      "\w+" will catch any alphanumeric *word*, like "dog", "cat" or "a123bc"

      So in our example \w+ must catch function names like "OpenSite" or
      "OpenJump"

      "\s" stands for sPACE symbol (space, tab, line feed etc)
      "\s*" allows zero or one or many spaces. By including this I make my regexp
      tolerant to some carelessness in HTML code - tolerant to occasional spaces
      between function name and opening bracket as well as between opening bracket
      and a quote)
      So, this is OK for my regexp:
      javascript:opensite ( "http://something" );

      > Maybe. If he has this "(...)" part.
      Yes, I have capturing round brackets in my regex.
      Not that (?:something) are non-capturing round brackets - what these round
      brackets match is not saved in any variable.
      I use this in construct (?:ftp|https?)

      But do not warry that URL will be saved without protocol part.
      Thanks to (?:ftp|https?) being inside another, capturing brackets the whole
      URL will be saved:

      Eugeny
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)