Re: [xenu-usergroup] Link sleuth finished - dialog box

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
      On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:38 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
      >So is it there any other version.

      The current one is 1.3c
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#Download

      Tilman

    • Abhishek Chaurasiya
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009

        Ok Thanks , i got . but where is " abort option " n please tell me one thing more how can i disable the site map .

        Thanks

        On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:38 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

        >Hi,
        >
        >Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
        >So is it there any other version.

        The current one is 1.3c
        http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/xenulink. html#Download

        Tilman

        Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
          On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:21:16 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

          >Ok Thanks , i got . but where is " abort option " n please tell me one thing more how can i disable the site map .

          In the option dialog.

          Tilman