Re: [xenu-usergroup] Link sleuth finished - dialog box

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
      On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:19:00 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

      >If i am testing links of big application like 1.5 lakhs links, Tool going hang.

      After a look at wikipedia, I assume this means 150000 links.

      >Is there any other option to test the links of big application or any other add ons for Xenu.

      If Xenu hangs when starting the report, then the reason is probably the
      site map. Disable the site map or use the current version, which has an
      abort box while the site map is created.

      Tilman

    • Abhishek Chaurasiya
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009

        Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
        So is it there any other version.

        On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:19:00 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

        >If i am testing links of big application like 1.5 lakhs links, Tool going hang.

        After a look at wikipedia, I assume this means 150000 links.

        >Is there any other option to test the links of big application or any other add ons for Xenu.

        If Xenu hangs when starting the report, then the reason is probably the
        site map. Disable the site map or use the current version, which has an
        abort box while the site map is created.

        Tilman

        Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
          On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:38 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

          >Hi,
          >
          >Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
          >So is it there any other version.

          The current one is 1.3c
          http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#Download

          Tilman

        • Abhishek Chaurasiya
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009

            Ok Thanks , i got . but where is " abort option " n please tell me one thing more how can i disable the site map .

            Thanks

            On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:38 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

            >Hi,
            >
            >Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
            >So is it there any other version.

            The current one is 1.3c
            http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/xenulink. html#Download

            Tilman

            Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
              On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:21:16 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

              >Ok Thanks , i got . but where is " abort option " n please tell me one thing more how can i disable the site map .

              In the option dialog.

              Tilman