Re: [xenu-usergroup] Link sleuth finished - dialog box

  • Abhishek Chaurasiya
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
      If i am testing links of big application like 1.5 lakhs links, Tool going hang.
      Is there any other option to test the links of big application or any other add ons for Xenu.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
        On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:19:00 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

        >If i am testing links of big application like 1.5 lakhs links, Tool going hang.

        After a look at wikipedia, I assume this means 150000 links.

        >Is there any other option to test the links of big application or any other add ons for Xenu.

        If Xenu hangs when starting the report, then the reason is probably the
        site map. Disable the site map or use the current version, which has an
        abort box while the site map is created.

        Tilman

      • Abhishek Chaurasiya
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
          Hi,

          Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
          So is it there any other version.

          On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:19:00 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

          >If i am testing links of big application like 1.5 lakhs links, Tool going hang.

          After a look at wikipedia, I assume this means 150000 links.

          >Is there any other option to test the links of big application or any other add ons for Xenu.

          If Xenu hangs when starting the report, then the reason is probably the
          site map. Disable the site map or use the current version, which has an
          abort box while the site map is created.

          Tilman

          Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
            On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:38 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

            >Hi,
            >
            >Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
            >So is it there any other version.

            The current one is 1.3c
            http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#Download

            Tilman

          • Abhishek Chaurasiya
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009

              Ok Thanks , i got . but where is " abort option " n please tell me one thing more how can i disable the site map .

              Thanks

              On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:38 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

              >Hi,
              >
              >Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
              >So is it there any other version.

              The current one is 1.3c
              http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/xenulink. html#Download

              Tilman

              Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
                On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:21:16 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

                >Ok Thanks , i got . but where is " abort option " n please tell me one thing more how can i disable the site map .

                In the option dialog.

                Tilman