Re: [xenu-usergroup] Link sleuth finished - dialog box

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
      On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:53:09 -0000, tarastockford wrote:

      >Hi Tilman
      >
      >Is it possible to disable the 'Link sleuth finished. Do you want a report?' dialog box, so it doesn't appear automatically at the end of each link check?

      No - and I'm not planning to change that. If I change it, many people
      will ask for support because they have changed the option and don't
      remember :-( Plus, it would cost a few hours to make that change, but
      YOU only lose one second to press "YES".

      Tilman

      >Thanks
      >
      >Tara

    • Abhishek Chaurasiya
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
        If i am testing links of big application like 1.5 lakhs links, Tool going hang.
        Is there any other option to test the links of big application or any other add ons for Xenu.

        On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:53:09 -0000, tarastockford wrote:

        >Hi Tilman
        >
        >Is it possible to disable the 'Link sleuth finished. Do you want a report?' dialog box, so it doesn't appear automatically at the end of each link check?

        No - and I'm not planning to change that. If I change it, many people
        will ask for support because they have changed the option and don't
        remember :-( Plus, it would cost a few hours to make that change, but
        YOU only lose one second to press "YES".

        Tilman

        >Thanks
        >
        >Tara

        Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009
          On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:19:00 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

          >If i am testing links of big application like 1.5 lakhs links, Tool going hang.

          After a look at wikipedia, I assume this means 150000 links.

          >Is there any other option to test the links of big application or any other add ons for Xenu.

          If Xenu hangs when starting the report, then the reason is probably the
          site map. Disable the site map or use the current version, which has an
          abort box while the site map is created.

          Tilman

        • Abhishek Chaurasiya
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009

            Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
            So is it there any other version.

            On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:19:00 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

            >If i am testing links of big application like 1.5 lakhs links, Tool going hang.

            After a look at wikipedia, I assume this means 150000 links.

            >Is there any other option to test the links of big application or any other add ons for Xenu.

            If Xenu hangs when starting the report, then the reason is probably the
            site map. Disable the site map or use the current version, which has an
            abort box while the site map is created.

            Tilman

            Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
              On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:38 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

              >Hi,
              >
              >Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
              >So is it there any other version.

              The current one is 1.3c
              http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#Download

              Tilman

            • Abhishek Chaurasiya
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009

                Ok Thanks , i got . but where is " abort option " n please tell me one thing more how can i disable the site map .

                Thanks

                On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:34:38 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

                >Hi,
                >
                >Can u please send me latest version download link. well currently i m using version 1.3.
                >So is it there any other version.

                The current one is 1.3c
                http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/xenulink. html#Download

                Tilman

                Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009
                  On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:21:16 +0530 (IST), Abhishek Chaurasiya wrote:

                  >Ok Thanks , i got . but where is " abort option " n please tell me one thing more how can i disable the site map .

                  In the option dialog.

                  Tilman