Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: checking links in javascript

    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 5, 2004
      On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:43:14 -0000, frank visser wrote:

      >1. it crashed when i copied your regex with the \ and the end of the
      >first line, when i removed that \ at put everything on one line it

      I suspect that your newsreader broke the long line.

      I did notice that some errors do crash the regexp :-( That happens when
      you use "external" software...

      >worked perfectly: most of the javascript links are now listed
      >as "normal" links and checked - i even found some of them broken ;-)
      >
      >2. since the regex is put in the ini file, are you saying i can
      >change/tweak/perfect the regex, as long as the URL part is between
      >the (...) which you mentioned?

      Yes

      >Fair enough. Or would it even work
      >with the regex Eugeny suggested?

      Maybe. If he has this "(...)" part. But I don't know if his \w works.

      >or is xenu expecting it in this
      >particular format? Can you give more detail on this?

      See on the web page:
      http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/Cpp/string/regex/article.php/c2779/

      look for "Regular Expression Syntax" at the end of the page.
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)