1.3c released

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 25, 2009
      I've uploaded version 1.3c. I fixed a bug related to the google sitemap
      generation on websites that use "foreign" characters in the URL.

      Tilman
    • Craig Talbert
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18 12:07 PM
        So, does anyone have an idea of how to fix this? I had to enter a
        password in the authentication box several hundred times today to get
        the report to generate.

        - Craig

        Message 3 of 10 , May 18 12:16 PM
          I don't know. The dialogbox from IE has a checkbox to "remember" the
          password (you mention it). Maybe you're running some weird personal
          firewall? They often suck. Look into the protocols, maybe you'll find
          something...

          Tilman

        • Craig Talbert
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
            FYI, if anyone is holding their breath, I'm having the same problem on Windows 7 that I did non Vista.

            I also tried this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820780 but didn't have any success. :(

            - Craig

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
              Other things to try:
              - set cookies (don't do it if hits can delete something)
              - try with a computer that has XP
              - if you can, set up test login for me that can't do much and doesn't
              give away any trade secrets, but would show the behaviour even with
              threads set to 1
              - and of course what I already said "look into the protocols" - try with
              "fiddler". As far as I remember, .htaccess doesn't encrypt.
              Maybe the cause is that MSIE sees all the authentication requests as a
              different one?

              Tilman