Issue with CSV files importing into Excel 2003

  • rlw3158
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2009
      I am having a consistent issue with importing the tab separated files of the Xenu report into Excel 2003: the results of the Charset column consistently drop to the next row down. This means instead of populating the N column, the Charset results populate the odd numbers of the A column. I have tried using File>Open and then going through the text import wizard in Excel rather than just dragging and dropping the file with no difference in results. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

      Thank you,
      Richard Warnock
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2009
        This bug has been fixed in this version: