Recurrent error

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2009
      I have a file stuck in the download queue that won't stay deleted, and
      every time I start up Xenu, it's there. If I ignore it and don't
      manually delete every time, I get the following error, forcing me to
      close Xeno and start over:

      Access violation at address 007682DA in module 'bpftpclient.exe'. Read
      of address 0547E039

      It does not matter which site I am trying to connect to.

      Any clues how to get rid of this?

      Thanks.

      Brian Phelps
      www.phelpstek.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009

        I don't understand how this is relevant to Xenu. bpftpclient.exe is not
        a part of Xenu. This is from http://www.bpftp.com/ .

        Tilman