Re: new feature request

  • wpemit
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17 7:12 AM
      I did it by the way that i installed Googlemaps on my system and configuered googlemaps by< the way i like somebody to crawl throughout my pages. Each page should have robots-meta-tag index, nofollow. Next step is to create a php-script which interprets googlemaps-xml and creates a dynamic link-list as startup for xenu.

      happyprogramming greetings
      wolfgang