RE: [xenu-usergroup] Approval delays

  • Eugeny.Sattler@RU.NESTLE.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 4, 2004
      > I had a look on yahoo, there is a feature that moderation is only for
      > new members. However I don't know how long you stay a "new" member :)
      "New" are those who joined after you have made you group restricted to post
      to.
      They do not become "old" automatically after some time.
      You have to make them such manually and individually for each member - via
      YahooGroups web interface.

      And this makes sense. I might be a spammer who joined year ago, but the fact
      that
      I joined a year ago is not a ground to become trusted sender automatically.
      Only a human might distinguish what is on-topic and what is off-topic for a
      particular group.
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)