change user agent

  • jack tripper
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
      Any way to change user agent. I am using cloaking on my site and depending on the user agent, my url's change.

      I get session id's added to them...

      Any way to have xenu make a special user agent or remove my session id's?
    • jack tripper
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
        FYI - I have the box checked to allow cookies also. It isn't helping...

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
          On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 01:37:46 -0800 (PST), jack tripper wrote:

          >Any way to change user agent. I am using cloaking on my site and depending on the user agent, my url's change.

          No!

          If you use cloaking, you'll have to configure your server so that you
          can try the different cloaks.

          >I get session id's added to them...
          >
          >Any way to have xenu make a special user agent or remove my session id's?

          No... I discussed this topic in a JSP course a few years ago, the
          teacher said that this can be done outside of the URL.