Re: [xenu-usergroup] How to split sitemap

  • Ignacio Seron
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      I can´t tell you if is better or not, but for me had worked fine.

      Here I found a comparison on text editors :
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_text_editors

      In the comparison, the list editor doesnt appear there, but Notepad++ and ultraedit appear.

      Hope it helps
      Ignacio.

      2009/2/26 Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...>

      On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:07:33 +0100, Ignacio Seron wrote:

      >Try a free TXT editor, like notepad ++
      >http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

      Is this one better than Ultra Edit? I'd be interested in a fast viewer,
      maybe editor for huge files. I've used LIST for decades (www.buerg.com),
      but the author isn't really working on it anymore, sadly.