AW: AW: [xenu-usergroup] new help file as .chm

  • Thomas Fischer
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2009
      Hello Tilman,

      I try to attach a screenshot of my experience with the help file.
      It should make clear why this is useless for me; I get the same result on
      the right for every entry on the left.
      The size is given as 42.918 bytes as required.

      All the best
      Thomas

    • Al Guevara
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 26, 2009
        Firewall issue?
        AL

        From: "Thomas Fischer" <fischer@...-goettingen.de>
        To: <xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: AW: AW: [xenu-usergroup] new help file as .chm

      • stfcs@softhome.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2009
          Hi Thomas - This is a Windows security issue which does not allow Help files
          to be opened from network drives, ... A Google search will find you loads of
          help hints. Clive

          Thomas Fischer writes:

          > Hello Tilman,
          >
          > I try to attach a screenshot of my experience with the help file.
          > It should make clear why this is useless for me; I get the same result on
          > the right for every entry on the left.
          > The size is given as 42.918 bytes as required.
          >
          > All the best
          > Thomas

          ***********************************
          * * * * Clive * * * * Sabey * * * *