Re: [xenu-usergroup] new help file as .chm

  • Cy
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 24, 2009
      Try this link -

      Cy Stapleton
      Lufkin, TX
      ========
      If you do not read newspapers you are un-informed. If you read newspapers you are miss-informed.
      =====
      Subscribe to my free periodic newsletter at www.hotlinecy.com/maillist.htm
      =====
      See my blog at http://lufkincy.blogspot.com/
      Cy Stapleton
      Box 151107
      Lufkin, TX 75915-1107
      heroautographs@...
      www.hotlinecy.com
      936-676-6375
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 15, 2010
        On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:34:51 +0100, Tilman Hausherr wrote:

        >On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:23:22 +0100, Thomas Fischer wrote:
        >
        >>Hi Tilman,

        >>> Maybe you added them later. But not in the job you sent me.
        >>> This is shown in the report. Some people do the following
        >>> mistake: they add to the list first, then they enter the URL.
        >>> Thus, the old setting is loaded.
        >>
        >>Yes, the same mistake happened to me and puzzled me for a while.
        >>Would it be possible to adjust the interface so that you first have to enter
        >>or pick the URL to check and then adjust the other settings?
        >
        >I agree that the current solution sucks, but I haven't found an
        >alternative I like. The best (and easiest) will probably be to notice
        >when *changed* settings are being replaced, and notify the user.

        I've now made a change as described in the paragraph above. Better late
        than never. I also fixed some minor bugs in that dialogbox (the "delete"
        and "inactive" controls weren't disabled and reset when needed). Sorry
        for waiting so long for something so easy and useful.

        And no, you still can't save your settings in a "project file" or
        similar as explained in your mail from 4 Jan 2010. But I'll keep that
        mail.

        Tilman

        PS: This version also loads the description meta.