Approval delays

    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 4, 2004
      I realize I hate these approval delays. Is there a way that postings
      from people who have made on-topic posts get through immediately? Or
      people who have been at least a month?

      I had a look on yahoo, there is a feature that moderation is only for
      new members. However I don't know how long you stay a "new" member :)
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)