Location and Naming convention(s) of Xenu Reports

  • dB, Black Ice
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
      How would I determine where Xenu puts its reports... specifically how
      does it name those files? Better still, is there any way to configure
      that naming/saving process?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
        On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:51:33 -0000, dB, Black Ice wrote:

        >How would I determine where Xenu puts its reports... specifically how
        >does it name those files?

        They are always named TGH*.HTM and put in the %temp% directory.

        >Better still, is there any way to configure
        >that naming/saving process?

        Not in the normal version, only in the (not free) command line version,
        where you tell the name of the report.