new beta of Xenu 1.3b

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 29, 2009
      Install this version if you're in China, or use Windows 98, or check
      sites with over a million URLs (or think that Xenu uses too much memory
      space). Or install it anyway to make me a favour, to see if it runs
      fine.

      The China problem is a weird one - apparently, conversion to upper case
      doesn't work properly there, which resulted in a closing </SCRIPT>
      element not being found. Only two chinese users complained, and only the
      second one had the time to make tests with me to find out what was going
      on. And then stopped responding after I made the change :-(