Way to see list of all links on site

  • hassanm_321
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
      When running Xenu I get the report after Xenu is done checking the
      site that reports the broken links. I want to check all the links on
      my site excluding external. I run the link checker and uncheck "check
      external links". I see a two options under the file menu-

      1. Export to tab separated file
      2. Export page map to separated file

      Are any of these the option I use to export the list of total links to
      a file or excel that Xenu checked on the site?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
        Yes, the first one.

        Tilman