989new beta with XP look and feel

    Oct 18, 2008
      Better late than never: You can now run Xenu's Link Sleuth with an XP
      look and feel. I tried this in 2005
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/xenu-usergroup/message/445
      but there was a problem with the "Tips" dialog. I made another attempt
      yesterday and found the cause (a bug in the microsoft source code for
      the "Tips" dialog). Anyway, this has been corrected, and I also
      integrated the manifest file in the executable file.

      The behaviour on pre-XP windows versions should be the same as before.

      Another advantage of the new version is that exotic charsets now display
      correctly in the url property dialog.

      Another goodie that I added is an abort dialog for the sitemap.