984Re: [xenu-usergroup] Web subfolder that is not scanned

    Oct 15, 2008
      http://istrianet.org/
      links to
      http://istro-romanian.com/index.html
      which is NOT a redirection, but an ordinary page, and it links back to
      the main domain. However
      http://istro-romanian.com/index.html
      is not downloaded, only checked for existance if you do #1. Solution:
      "include" http://istro-romanian.com in scan #1.

      However all this isn't even needed, because a scan to
      http://istrianet.org/
      does reach
      http://istrianet.org/istria/linguistics/istrorumeno/ anyway, i.e.
      without the "include".