846Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Google sitemaps

    Mar 16, 2008
      On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:38:00 -0000, Kevin & Kathaya wrote:

      >I do seem to still have one problem with Xenu, I still dont see tips at
      >startup, all I see is an empty box, this has happened for me since you first
      >added tips which was some time ago. The first tip is always an empty box,
      >if I click next then I see a tip. Are there any known problems with tips
      >being displayed?

      Check whether the file "tips.txt" does have an empty line at the
      beginning

      Check whether your XENU.INI file is larger than 32K

      Check whether, after you look at an actual tip, the entry with [Tip] in
      Xenu.ini changes or not.

      Contact me at tilman AT snafu DOT de if it still doesn't work.

      Tilman

      >Many thanks
      >
      >Kevin
      >

      > _____