548Re: Orphan Files**remote with SFTP?

  • au84uah88
    Aug 2 7:38 AM
      Regarding *remote* Orphan Checks, my Web server is running SSH File
      Transfer Protocol (SFTP), not ordinary FTP. So far, I've been
      unsuccessful attempting *remote* Orphan Checks. Are *remote* Orphan
      Checks possible by SFTP with Xenu 1.2h? If yes, how do I accomplish
      that? Thanks for your time and trouble!

      > On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:23:07 -0000, keethrn wrote:
      >
      > >Does the Orphan File report require FTP access?
      >
      > Only remote checks
      >
      > >If I want to check a local drive, do I need to set up a local FTP
      server?

      > No, not for local checks

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic