502Re: Error code: 12029 No Connection

  • irishtek
    Mar 20, 2006
      I have seen many such errors 12029 (currently have about 1200 in the
      conversion of an existing website containing nearly 15000 files)

      The 12029 errors that I see occur when a file contains a hypen, an
      underscore, or starts with a number.

      The error also occurs on all files within a folder that have the
      prescribed symptoms, hope this helps.