412Re: Can I change User Agent in Xenu

  • habibknight
    Aug 10, 2005
      Hi Tillman:

      Thanks. We did what you said and basically set the cookie through
      IE. I'm trying to understand something. Does Xenu use the cookies
      from IE? So if I visit a website in IE that requires a login the
      first time and sets a persistent cookie with my encrypted login info
      thereby not requiring me to login on future visits.

      Now If I hit this site with Xenu with the cookie option enabled,
      does Xenu pickup my IE cookie and therefore will let me spider the
      site?

      Thanks
      Haseeb

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@s...>