319Re: [xenu-usergroup] External links

  • Jeff Malka
    May 3, 2005
      I realize I used the wrong terminology. I should have used the phrase
      "target line". I mean the line numbers on the page where the error exists.
      For instance in Linkscan, the report would say:

      Document: (my webpage) name.htm webpage title
      Target: Line 00299 Error: 404 Not Found url of broken link title of
      broken link
      Target: Line 00319 Error: 404 Not Found url of broken link title of
      broken link
      Target: Line 00273 Error: 911 Unsafe Character url of broken link title
      of broken link
      etc.

      Not essential by any means, but it can help in locating the broken link or
      error on the webpage

      Jeff Malka