1769Re: [xenu-usergroup] timed out issue

  • Marisa Ciceran
    Aug 16 10:43 AM
      Hi Tilman,

      Tilman Hausherr tilman@... [xenu-usergroup] wrote:
      > Hi Marisa,
      >
      > I don't have any better suggestions than the ones I gave to Paul.
      >
      > Try some drastic measure - set the threads to 1.
      I did so in the first place. Even that does not stop the time-outs.

      > This timeout problem is definitively something outside of Xenu, i.e. a
      > network or remote host problem. Timeout means that an answer is missing.
      > It just isn't there. This can have many reasons.
      I can appreciate that. I forgot to mention that I tried all of your
      suggestions before the loss of connection. I'll keep looking for the
      answer as I think it must still be a firewall issue.

      What about the question of the many Java script false-positive errors I
      got on the last run? I probably did something wrong in experimenting
      with my XENU settings.

      Thanks again,

      Marisa

      Tilman Am 16.08.2014 17:38, schrieb Marisa Ciceran
      mciceran@... [xenu-usergroup]:

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic