1760Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: xenu reporting redirects on external site?

    Jun 23, 2014
      Yes but you linked to a page, that redirects. So Xenu checks whether that target of that redirection is OK.

      If you feel that Xenu is handling this differently, please post the examples.

      Please try not to cut the quoted parts, this makes it difficult to know what we're discussing.

      Am 23.06.2014 16:06, schrieb martinsa@... [xenu-usergroup]:
      But, the "linked from" page is not on my site. (jgi.doe.gov isn't my site, the genomicscience.energy.gov is). So it's telling me there's a redirect on a page that isn't under my control. Does this with the broken links as well. But, doesn't happen on every broken or redirected link, just some of them.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic