1746Re: [xenu-usergroup] Using Xenu to Facilitate a Move

    Mar 22, 2014
      Hello,

      There is no direct way to catch these. An indirect way is to set up a local web server on your PC. This way you can fix everything before moving.

      Tilman

      Am 22.03.2014 17:29, schrieb wsm@...:
      I'm moving a web site to a different hosting service and URL.  The web site has a checkered history and is large, so not every link is "relative", some internal links probably have the fully qualified old URL and once I've switched will still go to the old server  Is there a way to use Xenu to catch these?
      Thanks.
      Bill Mosteller

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic