1740RE: get the page title with "Maximum depth = 0"

  • mxt328cc
    Feb 16, 2014
      Thanks for the fast reply, Tilman.
      What a pity that it doesn´t go the way I described. Anyway, Xenu is a great program.
      I cannot write a short program by myself because I do not know any computer language.
      All I need is a program that loads a list of dozens, hundrets or thousands of URLs from a text-file in the format "http://123.45.67.890" or "http://this.is.an.example.com" and checks a.) the online status and b.) gives me the page title of an existing page, but all only in the "depth = 0"-modus without checking the status of any other files like images etc.
      Maybe someone has an idea...
      Thanks again!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic