1704Re: [xenu-usergroup] bug report on "show backlinks" function?

    Nov 22, 2013
      Ok thanks, I've added ahrefs, the only one that worked and that wasn't already there.

      Am 22.11.2013 00:54, schrieb Onder Vincent Koc:
      There are only a few decent sources for links some are free and some are not, some have limits unless you have a paid account:

      Opensitexplorer (Moz)
      ahrefs
      MajesticSEO
      Blekko API
      Searchmetrics

      And if you own the site:
      Google Webmaster Tools
      Bing Webmaster Tools Links Data (Formely known as Yahoo Searh link:) the hidden gem in Bing is it gives you a full csv dump...

      The other is using Scrapebox with uts built in proxys to do a link: scrape on old search engines.

      I dont see the use of Xenu for scraping backlinks, theres far too many other tools out there for that, also xenu is used by SEO'ers though its primary goal from what i can see is for crawling sites and QA.

      Thanks
      Vincent

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 21 Nov 2013, at 20:56, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...> wrote:

      Still no results found
      http://www.ranksignals.com/links/ndr.de

      Tilman

      Am 21.11.2013 17:55, schrieb Al Guevara:
      Opps,have to add the domian

      On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...> wrote:

      That service doesn't work; the link returns 404; the homepage, tested with http://www.ndr.de returns "No Results Found".
      Tilman

      Am 20.11.2013 21:53, schrieb Al Guevara:
      No acct needed, no captcha, but they DO popup a "Join" box, before you can see results.

      On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I still didn't understand your report, however this time I looked into the code. Xenu actually launches three (!) URLs and one of them is broken, because yahoo discontinued the service. I removed it. I there anyone here who knows another useful backlinks service?

      Tilman

      Am 20.11.2013 00:51, schrieb Al Guevara:
      1. whatdid you want to do?
        See backlinks on result screen (right click option)
      2. whatshould have happened?
        Used a correct url
      3. whathappened instead?
        Took me to a dead Url/service <