1695Re: [xenu-usergroup] bug report on "show backlinks" function?

  • Al Guevara
    Nov 20, 2013
      No acct needed, no captcha, but they DO popup a "Join" box, before you can see results.

      On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...> wrote:

      I still didn't understand your report, however this time I looked into the code. Xenu actually launches three (!) URLs and one of them is broken, because yahoo discontinued the service. I removed it. I there anyone here who knows another useful backlinks service?

      Am 20.11.2013 00:51, schrieb Al Guevara:
      1. what did you want to do?
        See backlinks on result screen (right click option)
      2. what should have happened?
        Used a correct url
      3. what happened instead?
        Took me to a dead Url/service <